Project: Swiss Army
How long would it take you to find a signed card lost in the deck and locked within the walls of a card box? If your answer was a moment longer than "instantly," you are using the wrong tool for the job. Look no further than Brandon David and Chris Turchi's Project: Swiss Army.
Included with Project: Swiss Army -
- Time Out: A card is signed, lost in the deck, then placed back into a card box. Immediately pull the selection out before they can even have a chance to name their card!
- Utility Strip Out: Any 4-card production can be instantly pulled from the middle of a deck. Use this as an opener to magically get into any 4 Ace Routine or as an impossible standalone effect!
- Flick Out: Any card can be lost in the deck, then comes visually flying out with a simple flick of the finger!
- Easy Forces: This utility tool allows for the EASIEST card forces unknown to laymen. It allows you to handle cards freely without holding any breaks!
- Multiple Card Selections: Multiple cards can be forced and found just as easily as one!
- Card to Impossible Location: This tool allows you to perform this silently, stealthily, and without any heat!
- Swiss Army Tool + Card Deck included!
- Less than 1 minute of setup required before you start performing!
- Perfect for table hopping or walk around. Resets in a matter of seconds!
- No switching required. Same box and deck in play at all times!
One tool, limitless possibilities. Join Project: Swiss Army.