Hannibal closes out the month of July with a 3 + hour lecture filled with magic, comedy and heartwarming stories. He covers his version of Cards Across, then performs and explains in great detail his signature piece, The Pringles Act, complete with a kicker of an ending. Hannibal also shares with you a piece of magic involving coins and an item that we have all seen before, plus some fantastic marketing ideas to help you get your show rolling.
- The Pringles Act: Taught as both a bar or restaurant set. Hannibal includes a chop cup routine not seen on his DVD!
- Lethal Weapon: A mentalism routine filled with comedy that plays for both stage performers as well as the parlor performer. This is FILLED with comedy.
- Cards Across: Hannibal shares with you his version of the classic card effect. This can play for a close up crowd all the way to the stage. A very versatile card routine!
- Ask Anything: An exercise that Hannibal does on his social media. This is a Q&A session ‘unleashed.’
- Also Covered: Asking the right questions. Choosing the wrong trick. Hannibal also shares with you a short essay on failure.
- Magic vs Magical: Hannibal talks about the differences, also, how you can take something ‘magical’ and make it ‘magic’.
- PLUS: Hannibal reveals his philosophy on knowing your limits and how to push them, knowing your ‘character’ and further explains why he doesn’t have tons of material. He talks on the concept and execution of ‘Sleight Club’. He also shares with you his Mrs. Doubtfire story.