This is the magic that earned Daryl the title of "The World Champion Magician's Magician" and he will captivate you with these mysteries. Oh, and did we mention that you should be ready to laugh and laugh? Each volume contains an incredible variety of close-up, cabaret and impromptu magic, with many easy-to-do and self-working effects. In addition to the popular impromptu quick tricks, Daryl also teaches many full routines, complete with snappy patter and professional presentations. And, as if all of this weren't enough, each volume also begins with approximately 30 minutes of Daryl performing these Fooler Doolers as a hugely entertaining show which could be shared with non-magician friends and family.
Another collection of the most amazing magic, using silks, ropes, matches, dice, cards and more. See the audience blown away by a simple prop you probably already own-the"Spectral Silk." Then learn from one of the finest teachers of magic in the world how you, too, can get these reactions! You will also learn "A Knotty Problem"-an Al Baker classic brought right up to date with Daryl's personal handling. And, for the first time ever on video, Daryl performs and explains the very first trick he invented (and still one of his personal favorites!) Contains:
- "The Moveless Miracle."
- Chinese Matches (Dai Vernon)
- Vanishing and Reappearing Knots (Daryl)
- Spectral Silk (J.C. Wagner)
- Milliken's Transposition (Harry Milliken)
- The Hindu Thread Trick (Al Baker)
- Matched Spellout (Dai Vernon)
- Rope Decapitation (Tenkai)
- Ropes Through Body (Harold Rice, Daryl)
- Dicey Dots (Daryl)
- Moveless Miracle (Daryl)
- Ring, Rope, Wand (Charlie Miller, Daryl)
- A Knotty Problem (Al Baker, Daryl)